In this month's digest we highlight the following developments of interest:
- Contract formation: Letters of intent, "subject to contract" and waiver by conduct
- Drafting "pay when paid" clauses which are effective upon upstream insolvency
- Drafting exclusion clauses to exclude liability for statutory interest
- Settling construction disputes - some points to consider
- The Equality Bill: Impact on the construction sector
- HSE crackdown on dangerous construction sites
- New HSE Guidance: "Provision of welfare facilities during construction work"