We have a Specialist Asset Recovery and Fraud Group that has extensive experience of prominent, high-value fraud work recovering assets in the UK and abroad. We represent a large and varied client list of domestic public bodies, foreign Governments, financial institutions, insurance companies and Plc’s.
Our work includes investigations, evidence gathering, asset recovery and injunctive applications. We understand the different tensions that can arise between civil, regulatory, criminal, disciplinary and PR considerations when fraud is discovered.
We are able to provide our clients with a genuine competitive edge when their instructions require complex urgent injunctive work.
Our work includes:
- obtaining Freezing Orders to protect the assets at risk
- obtaining search and seizure orders to secure hardware and software upon discovery of data breaches
- obtaining injuctive relief and subsequently negotiating a recovery or resolution once the client's position is protected
- obtaining worldwide Freezing Orders and recovery of assets in the UK and abroad
- tracing assets removed by solicitors including securing Freezing Orders and contempt proceedings
- obtaining injuctive relief in conjunction with concurrent criminal and regulatory investigations including working with CFSMS, NCIS and the FFA