We act on behalf of contracting authorities and bidders in relation to problems arising from the procurement process.
- We advise unsuccessful contractual bidders on their rights and consider remedies including negotiated settlements, formal legal challenges and injunctions.
- On behalf of contracting authorities, we advise on risk in relation to potential challenges, defend challenges and help our clients to achieve a swift and satisfactory resolution.
We regularly advise on:
- how to challenge decisions under the Procurement Regulations and EU Treaty principals
- accidental disclosure of a bidding party's confidential information in the procurement process to other bidders, including the risks of challenge if the procurement is abandoned
- advising preferred bidders on the ability of the contracting party to roll back the procurement as a result of changes in indicative funding terms
- advising contracting parties on risk and remedies following non disclosure of sub-criteria and on changes in terms agreed with preferred bidders
- advising unsuccessful bidders in relation to their rights and remedies when scoring more highly than other bidders
Please click here to view all our procurement associated articles/alerts. If you feel your organisation would benefit from keeping pace with this rapidly-evolving area of law, please sign up for our Procurement Updates.