Our HR team provide a cost effective solution to clients on HR advisory issues. We provide a service which is tailored to fit your needs. We will work closely with your existing HR team and/or the management team, providing a cost effective solution for HR issues whilst acting as an extension of your internal HR team.
What type of service can we provide?
Our services include HR advice and support on:
- Restructuring and reorganising teams at every level in the organisation
- Handling Disciplinary and Grievance investigations and hearings
- Redundancy programmes including collective and individual consultation
- TUPE consultation programmes
- Performance Management
- Recruitment and selection
- Absence Management
- Reviewing HR policies and procedures
- Maternity/Paternity/Parental leave and flexible working requests
We will allocate a dedicated HR Advisor based on the skills, knowledge and experience required for the project, and will offer advice via email and telephone. We will also be available for on-site meetings if required.
We also have access to the expertise in the legal employment department for guidance and advice on legal matters if required.
HR Advisory Experience
The HR Advisory team are all qualified members of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and combined have over 40 years senior level HR experience in professional services firms including accountancy, engineering, law firms and schools.