Helping businesses solve their organisational challenges with a range of legal and non-legal professional services.
BB Solutions is a “one stop shop” network of specialists that has been tailored and designed to meet the needs of clients who require more than just traditional legal and regulatory advice.
We provide a range of business solutions that are delivered alongside our legal and regulatory advice and which currently cover areas such as: employee investigation services; dispute resolution and mediation; specialist CQC inspection advice, independent investigation support and project work.
One Stop Shop for seamless support
The professional services support which we offer utilises our network of consultants as part of our legal and regulatory team for the purposes of a particular project, or linked to a matter that we are working on for a client. We listen and identify your needs and then manage and oversee the work undertaken by our consultants to ensure it is delivered to the highest standards and in accordance with an agreed terms of reference.
Clients can be confident that project support from a Bevan Brittan Solutions consultant is part of our comprehensive package, resulting in a seamless blend of skills, expertise and market knowledge.
- Employee investigation services
- Employee dispute resolution and mediation
- Specialist regulatory and governance support – e.g. Well Led Reviews, Governance Reviews, Board briefings
- Care Quality Commission (CQC) mock inspections
- Project support Specialist support – e.g. infection control expertise
- Mock “Ofsted” inspection support
- HR Advisory (employee relations)
- Diversity and Inclusion Specialists/Advisers
- Company secretarial
- Reputation Management
- Pay and Reward consultants
- Health & Well-being consultants
- Employment Training Unit
- Independent Pension Trustees
- Mediation/Workplace Conflict Resolution
- HR Investigations including disciplinary, bullying & harassment, dignity at work, grievances and whistle blowing
- Medical workforce training, audits and review (for example job planning)
- HR Policy reviews
- HR projects
We work in partnership with a network of external and independent clinical management, regulatory, training and governance specialists to provide practical solution for our clients.
- Compliance Policies and Procedures
- Mock Inspections
- Clinical and Leadership Training
- Challenging Inspection Findings
- Enforcement Action
Bevan Brittan celebrates Bristol Life Award win
September 2021View all News
TRAINING - HSIB and its role in patient safety in England
Bevan Brittan Clinical Risk Department Education Lunch Training Webinars 2021View all Events
Company Secretary Snapshot
Key changes and current affairs for Company Secretaries working in social housingView all Articles