The Better Care Fund is coming soon – CCGs and local authorities need to be ready for the 1 April implementation of the pooled fund regime for the Better Care Funds, and this means you need to start work on your S75 Agreements now.
Key areas where Bevan Brittan can help
- Developing your documents
- Advising on options for development of your local scheme
- Integrating commissioning
- Support to contracting for integrated provision
- Working with you to clarify and giving
a. Who does what
b. Accountability and management
c. Who carries the responsibilities for which costs
d. Who carries the responsibility for which risks
e. Mechanisms for resolving the difficulties that will arise
Benefits from Bevan Brittan’s contribution and involvement
Bevan Brittan’s specialist knowledge will mean that you:
- Have a secure set of arrangements for your scheme
- Have support to enable you to plan ahead for the development of services
- Have assurance that the scheme will meet requirements and ensure the release of the fund from NHS England
Bevan Brittan’s relevant experience
- We have been involved in the Department of Health support team earlier this year and can bring our experience of that to help you resolve the difficult issues.
- We drafted the NHS England model form and the advice notes – and we know how to make these documents work in a local context.
- We have been working on a wide range of s75 schemes since they were first introduced. Our experience and understanding of both health and local government means we can recognise the drivers on both sides of these partnership schemes.
We can offer bespoke packages of support or a fixed price model – details on application.
|Agreeing the scheme||Preparation phase||Implementation phase|
|Deal with any qualifications and conditions||Develop the documentation for the commissioning S75 and to agree and populate your governance arrangements||Secure services that will make a difference in provision for your population|
|Bevan Brittan services|
|Support you and your partners in resolving the difficult issues and helping identify ideas which help you resolve the issues||Work with you to develop your local scheme to meet your needs based on national guidelines. Help you design effective governance that suits the needs of the local organisations as well public accountability||Help you design and implement the necessary programme to include consultation procurement contract management|