Wednesday 23 September 2020
As housing association structures, activities and funding becomes increasingly complex, our webinar considered the role of the Company Secretary in light of current and future demands.
- Sarah Greenhalgh - Partner, Bevan Brittan
- Angela Lomax - Director, DTP
- Rachel Challinor - Director of Governance, Performance and Compliance, Longhurst Group
Our presenters work with a wide variety of housing associations, which adopt very different models when it comes to the Company Secretary role.
In this webinar we:
- explored the legal and regulatory requirements of the role
- how the role has changed over time
- how it varies both inside and outside of the housing sector
- looked at consistent themes that mark an effective Company Secretary
- Rachel's experience including how the role operates at Longhurst Group
This event was in partnership with DTP