Fit for purpose structures series
Thursday 15 July: 12.00 - 13.00
As housing association structures, activities and funding become increasingly complex, our ‘fit for purpose structures’ webinar series will consider various topics, from joint ventures to mergers, to enable you to equip yourselves with the most suitable corporate, governance and funding structures to achieve your strategic objectives.
In this edition of the series, our panel will consider previous regulatory downgrades and what they teach us - including how good governance is central to managing sustainable growth and change: learning the lessons from the past to inform your plans for the future.
- Sarah Greenhalgh - Partner, Bevan Brittan
- Angela Lomax - Director, DTP
- Louise Bassett - Executive Director of Corporate Services, Gentoo Group
- Further speakers to be confirmed
During this webinar we will:
- Explore key themes arising from historic governance downgrades
- Hear from our panel on their own experiences of dealing with a downgrade – their journeys and reflections
- What lessons we can learn and how this can equip leadership teams and boards to plan to succeed.
This webinar will be of interest to those working in the social housing sector within leadership team members, governance and finance teams and boards.
Please note that registration for each webinar will close when the webinar starts, so please do ensure you have booked your place in advance to guarantee your attendance.
In partnership with: