I specialise in general housing management and landlord and tenant disputes and have previous experience in property litigation. I advise social housing landlords and local authorities on anti-social behaviour solutions, tenancy breaches, Disrepair and Environmental Protection Act prosecutions, injunctions and residential possession proceedings, the Equality Act 2010 considerations and issues specific to sheltered and supported housing.
The Housing Management team has a wealth of knowledge and experience and I am able to work with social landlords to provide realistic and practical advice in order that informed decisions can be made.
Prior to joining Bevan Brittan LLP, my previous experience was in property litigation and general litigation where I have experience acting for private individuals and companies on advising on property matters such as:
- Residential possession claims;
- Injunctions against trespassers and persons unknown;
- Lease renewals;
- Applications to the Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber) to apply for modification to a restrictive covenants;
- Actions for the recovery of land and injunctions against gypsies and travellers;
- Advising on and serving break notices;
- Adverse possession claims;
- Boundary disputes;
- Debt recovery such as assisting resolve service charge and/or non-payment of rent disputes.