I am a Solicitor in the Commercial and Infrastructure department of Bevan Brittan.
I advise the public and private sectors on a range of infrastructure projects and services contracts within the energy, waste and renewables sectors, including contractual arrangements, procurement and regulation.
Before qualifying as a Projects Solicitor, I was a Change Project Manager and Freelance Consultant working for clients from the private, public and third sectors. I have advised on all aspects of organisational and operational development and have developed and managed agile and waterfall projects from London to the South West.
I have conducted research and authored reports, articles and press releases on both legal and non-legal topics.
Highlights of current and recent experience:
- Advising a District Council on their procurement of its dry recycling materials services contract.
- Advising a City Council on its procurement of waste services including energy from waste.
- Advising a Combined Authority on the economic and technical feasibility stage for two district energy networks in partnership with an NHS Trust and a University.
- Advising the lead partner of four local authorities in seeking a development consent order for a £100m rail infrastructure project.
- Advising a Statutory Body through competitive dialogue for its highly significant financial services procurement.
- Advising a private sector company on due diligence for the acquisition of an oil tank storage facility in Ghana, West Africa.
- Presented on the District Heat (Metering & Billing) Regulations 2017 at the Secure Meters District Heat event in Manchester.