I am a business immigration specialist with over 10 years’ experience. I am a Legal Director and I lead the Immigration Practice at Bevan Brittan.
I have extensive experience in advising and acting for a multitude of international clients across all industry sectors, in particular healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, social media and oil and gas. I provide businesses with strategic and innovative advice on how to effectively and efficiently recruit migrant workers to fill labour shortages.
I also act for ultra-high-net worth and high-net worth clients in securing UK residency or EU residency by way of investment in addition to sports clubs who recruit overseas international players.
My day-to-day practice involves the following;
- Securing sponsor licences for businesses
- Advising businesses on their compliance obligations and prevention of illegal working
- Assisting migrants in obtaining work
- Training businesses on record keeping duties and compliance
- Conducting mock audits; and
- Assisting businesses to formulate best strategy on how to recruit overseas workers
My aim is provide my clients with pragmatic, commercial and cost-effective advice which always yields a successful outcome.
- Successfully overturning an incorrect decision made by UKVI without having to pursue Administrative Review or Appeal
- Successfully arguing against UVKI decision to downgrade a sponsor licence to B-rating following an audit
- Successfully obtaining a skilled worker visa for an illegal worker where no action was taken against the current employer