Fit for purpose structures series
In partnership with:
Thursday 15 July 2021
In this edition of the series, our panel considered previous regulatory downgrades and what they teach us - including how good governance is central to managing sustainable growth and change: learning the lessons from the past to inform your plans for the future.
This On Demand webinar will be of interest to those working in the social housing sector within leadership team members, governance and finance teams and boards.
- Sarah Greenhalgh - Partner, Bevan Brittan
- Angela Lomax - Director, DTP
- Louise Bassett - Executive Director of Corporate Services, Gentoo Group
- Chris Fawcett - Business Transformation Director, Broadacres Housing Association
- Harold Brown - Senior Assistant Director, Regulator of Social Housing
During this webinar we:
- Explored key themes arising from historic governance downgrades
- Heard from our panel on their own experiences of dealing with a downgrade – their journeys and reflections
- What lessons we can learn and how this can equip leadership teams and boards to plan to succeed.