Registrations: 09:15- 09:50
Seminar: 09:50 - 15:30 including networking lunch
At Bevan Brittan, our team of health and safety law specialists has vast experience in advising organisations in all aspects of compliance, enforcement and litigation. We understand the challenges you face and how to minimise your exposure to risk.
A number of recent developments mean that the potential impact of health and safety breaches is greater than ever before. Bevan Brittan is at the forefront of advising organisations in the UK to minimise your exposure from a financial, commercial and reputational perspective.
This seminar provides a fantastic opportunity to ensure you are up to date with the law, to receive practical tips to help you achieve compliance, an interesting selection of break-out sessions to opt-in to, and a chance to share experiences with other colleagues.
- Issues of compliance and practical tips
- H &S case law update
- What is your responsibility? Corporate responsibility, Directors, and employees
- Break out groups
- CQC regulation
- Adam Kendall, Head of Health and Safety for Bevan Brittan
- A barrister specialising in Health & Safety law
- Members of the Bevan Brittan Health & Safety Team
Who Should Attend?
- Directors of Estates and Facilities
- Senior Managers in Estates and Facilities
- Health & Safety Managers
- Others with responsibility for health and safety issues
- Heads of Legal / Legal Team
This seminar is FREE CPD points: 4.5
Please be aware that places for this seminar are limited and may get over subscribed. Our clients get priority over non clients but we will endeavour to increase capacity where we can to allow all those who wish to attend a place. Where we are heavily over subscribed we will limit places to one or two people per organisation.