Law firm Bevan Brittan has promoted one new partner and four associates in its mid-year promotions round.
With effect from 1 November 2019, five legal professionals have been promoted:
- Colin McConaghy (Commercial & Infrastructure, Bristol)
- Ruth Atkinson-Wilks (Clinical Risk, Bristol)
- Elena Goodfellow (Clinical Risk, Birmingham)
- Sarah Newton (Property, Bristol)
- Hannah Ward (Commercial & Infrastructure, Bristol)
Colin McConaghy is promoted from Senior Associate. Colin is a Commercial Projects lawyer specialising in complex public-private partnerships, energy and outsourcing transactions, and advises a broad range of clients.
Duncan Weir, Managing Partner at Bevan Brittan, said:
“Congratulations to Colin on becoming a partner, and to all our promoted lawyers. We have a wealth of talent across our legal teams and these promotions recognise how they are providing their clients with outstanding legal advice in a proactive and pragmatic manner."