This event will be repeated in multiple cities across the UK.
We look forward to welcoming you to this event which will focus on practical topics – from both a reactive and proactive perspective. It will be of interest to all organisations engaged in the provision or commissioning of health and social care – looking at patient safety initiatives, learning and sharing experiences and the new serious incident investigation framework.
Speakers and Topics include
- Dr Cheryl Crocker (AHSN Network patient Safety Director and Honorary Associate Professor, University of Nottingham) / Kenny Ajayi (Programme Director, Imperial College Health Partners – Patient Safety) - NEWS2 and National Deteriorating Patient Programme.
- Helen Hughes (Chief Executive, Patient Safety Learning) – Practical action to achieve the 6 foundations for safer care.
- Joanna Lloyd (Partner, Bevan Brittan) - Investigating Incidents - what next?
- Anna Erhard (Quality and Outcomes Manager, Schoen Clinic London Ltd) – Maximising Quality Using Outcomes.
- Cathe Gaskell (Managing Director, The Results Company) - How incivility at work can impact patient safety.
- Dr James Reed (Consultant Forensic Psychiatrist & Chief Clinical Information Officer, Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust) - Learning Lessons from Developing a Patient Safety Initiative - Psychiatric Observations Tool
- Sarah O’Neill (Family Liaison Manager, Solent NHS Trust) – A case study from a family liaison perspective.
As always, our aim is to make the sessions practical and useful. If you have any particular questions that you would like addressed during the sessions please send an email to email@example.com with your responses.
Please be aware that places for these events are limited, and when registering you are not guaranteed a place until it has been confirmed by the events team. Our clients will have priority over non-clients but we will endeavour to increase capacity where we can to ensure that as many people as possible are able to attend. If the circumstance should arise that we are heavily oversubscribed on an event, we will limit the number of places per organisation; in which case you may be asked to liaise with your team to confirm preferred attendees. Should we have to do any of the above we will be in touch with you at least 2 weeks before the event date.