This event will be repeated in multiple cities across the UK.
We look forward to welcoming you to this event which will focus on practical topics – from both a reactive and proactive perspective. It will be of interest to all organisations engaged in the provision or commissioning of health and social care – looking at patient safety initiatives, learning and sharing experiences and the new serious incident investigation framework.
Speakers and Topics include:
- Paul Woodrow OBE, Director of Operations at the London Ambulance Service: Reflections on patient safety arising from his experiences of the major incidents in London
- Helen Hughes, Chief Executive of Patient Safety Learning: Practical actions to achieve the 6 foundations for safer care
- Kevin Hunter, Associate Director for Patient Safety and Programme Delivery, and Anne Pullybank, Medical Director for the West of England Academic Health Science Network: National Early Warning Score and the national deteriorating patient programme
- Joanna Lloyd, Partner at Bevan Brittan: The new Serious Incident Investigation Framework and the impact on patient safety.
- Bristol Community Health, Two initiatives to address learning needs following incidents
As always, our aim is to make the sessions practical and useful. If you have any particular questions that you would like addressed during the sessions please send an email to email@example.com with your responses.
Register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure that you are the first to receive an invitation.
*** Please be aware that places for these events are limited, and when registering you are not guaranteed a place until it has been confirmed by the events team. Our clients will have priority over non-clients but we will endeavour to increase capacity where we can to ensure that as many people as possible are able to attend. If the circumstance should arise that we are heavily oversubscribed on an event, we will limit the number of places per organisation; in which case you may be asked to liaise with your team to confirm preferred attendees. Should we have to do any of the above we will be in touch with you at least 2 weeks before the event date.