The Managing Partner of national law firm Bevan Brittan says the news that 10% of the firm’s lawyers have been promoted this year reflects the ‘number of talented lawyers delivering outstanding client care’ across the firm that has enabled the business to navigate the pandemic successfully and deliver another strong year.
The firm has confirmed that 32 colleagues have been successful in its 2022 promotions round across its four offices – more than double the level from last year and the highest number ever for the business.
Promoted candidates include five new Partners, a new Legal Director, 13 Senior Associates and 13 new Associates with all four of the firm’s national offices in Birmingham, Bristol, Leeds and London sharing in the overall success.
The latest positive news for Bevan Brittan builds on a strong 2020/21 for the firm, which recorded its eighth consecutive year of growth and recruited eight new Partners to its expanding business.
Managing Partner Duncan Weir said: “It is wonderful news to be able to recognise the major contribution that each of our promoted colleagues have made to our business in recent years. We have dealt successfully with some of the toughest challenges we could have faced in the past two years and emerged a stronger business for it.
“That has been due to an amazing team effort across our four offices and across both our established and emerging markets. Our record round of promotions reflects the talent we have across our legal team. Congratulations to every single one of our 32 successful colleagues for their work in delivering the highest levels of service to our growing client base.”
He added: “These promotions and the significant recruitment we have been able to undertake in the past 12 months or so are the sign of a business in very good health. We’ve just completed another very strong year and we can now move forward with a clear plan in place for future growth.”
The firm’s promotions for 2022 are:
- Olivia Blessington, Commercial & Infrastructure, London
- Liz Fletcher, Commercial & Infrastructure, Bristol
- Julia Jones, Health, Care & Regulatory, Birmingham
- Nick Thackray, Property, Leeds
- Amy Tschobotko, Public Law & Regulatory, London
- Colin Frowd, Property, Birmingham
- Marius Ciuca, Property, London
- Claire Jones, Insurance, Bristol
- Tania Kahlon, Clinical Negligence, Leeds
- Raj Kang, Clinical Negligence, Birmingham
- Claire Leonard, Health, Care & Regulatory, Bristol
- Sam Minchin, Health, Care & Regulatory, Birmingham
- Rachel Newman, Employment, Pensions & Business Immigration, Bristol
- Sarah Newton, Property, Bristol
- Bhavini Nhakeshree, Commercial & Infrastructure, London
- Ed Reynolds, Corporate & Infrastructure, Bristol
- Rosie Tabrizi, Commercial & Infrastructure, Birmingham
- Emma Timmons, Health, Care & Regulatory, London
- Helen Troman, Clinical Negligence, Bristol
- Davinder Baird, Clinical Negligence, Birmingham
- Monica Gosling, Clinical Negligence, London
- Tom Graham, Commercial, Bristol
- Nathan Greaves, Property, Bristol
- Aman Guru, Property, Birmingham
- Tom Kearney, Property, Birmingham
- Nathan Osoria, Commercial, Bristol
- Shellby Payne, Property, Bristol
- Victoria Robinson, Clinical Negligence, London
- Gary Wales, Property, Leeds
- Matt Watts, Property, Bristol
- Harriet Wheeler, Clinical Negligence, Bristol
- James Williams, Health, Care & Regulatory, Bristol