I am a lawyer within the Social Housing team and I have worked within the property sector for over 8 years.
I now act for a range of housing associations in connection with development and acquisition work.
My experience includes:
- Acquiring land sites for a variety of national house builders for development as private residential housing and affordable housing
- Dealing with the sale of affordable housing by private developers to Registered Providers in accordance with statutory obligations in section 106 Agreements
- Advising private land owners and developers on conditional contracts for the acquisition of land subject to planning or other matters
- Acquisitions of public open spaces and management agreements
- Compound licences and temporary licences
- Auction sales
- Plot sales
- Residential property sales and purchases