Bevan Brittan is delighted to support this event
Never has the West Midlands been in such a prime position: major investments in transport; global events; large scale commercial developments; proposed delivery of thousands of new homes; a revolution in skills.
So how does it all come together - and importantly do we have the right legislation in place to deliver it? In a major breakfast event Insider will look at how a united West Midlands has grasped the growth agenda, and how the various parts work together.
With a panel of leaders spearheading this drive we'll look at how the region is set for massive change over the next few years, and what it means for businesses and people living here.
This is your opportunity to get the big picture on issues such as:
- What is the overall strategic goal and targets for the West Midlands?
- What impact will investments in transport - notably HS2 - have on the region?
- How will we meet the increasing demand for new homes?
- What are the large commercial developments in the offing?
- What will be the immediate and long term impact of the Commonwealth Games and Coventry City of Culture?
- How can we deliver the vision?
- Andy Street, elected mayor, West Midlands Combined Authority
- Mike Bird, leader, Walsall Council
- Tim Allen, partner, Peter Brett Associates
- Lowell Williams, chief executive, Dudley College
- Christian Green, partner, Cater Jonas
- Philip Plowden, vice chancellor, Birmingham City University, West Midlands Combined Universities
- Guy Fowler, major projects director, John Sisk
- David Hutton, partner, Bevan Brittan
- Tim Pile,chair, Greater Birmingham & Solihull LEP
- Jon Gilpin, partner, BDO
This is a free event. Limited places remaining