Wednesday 9 June 2021
Continuing our immigration webinar series, this essential webinar of approximately 45 minutes focussed on the UK’s right to work checks and the new requirements about EU workers.
It touched on:
- Checking an applicant or employee’s right to work
- Temporary changes in pandemic
- Post-Brexit changes
- Supporting staff
Delivered by two of our immigration lawyers, the webinar is the perfect opportunity to hear about RTW checks and to get an update on the latest changes. It is part of our developing suite of webinars on aspects of immigration law and policy.
Who should watch:
- HR managers,
- recruitment/resourcing professionals,
- in house employment lawyers and;
- anyone else responsible for or with an interest in immigration law.