Legal 500 states that Bevan Brittan LLP's employment practice is ‘outstanding in every respect’.
We advise on the full spectrum of workforce issues encountered in a wide range of sectors and industries. As you would expect from a team with a national reputation for employment law, we have depth and breadth of experience and expertise in helping our clients make employment law work for them. Some examples of our work include:
- innovative workforce modelling, including family-friendly and agile working platforms
- equalities, inclusion and diversity
- future proofing and workplace planning, including mapping the workforce impact post Brexit embedding change through employee engagement and consultation
- data protection and information law
- supporting the raising concerns agenda ('whistleblowing')
- managing social media at work
- secondment issues
- workforce transfers and outsourcing (TUPE)
- business immigration services
- pensions (including public sector pensions, auto-enrolment and governance issues).
We provide strategic and operational 'helpline' advice and have a wealth of experience of advising on workforce policies and documentation, employee relations matters, managing SOSR dismissals, executive appointments and terminations. We also support our clients with employment litigation at tribunal and appellate levels.
Their client care does really stand out. You feel really supported with difficult situations and that your issues are important to them...Individuals are personable and friendly as well as professional and responsive.
Working with clients
Our clients have access to our 'Associates Network' of external workforce and Organisational Development specialists providing everything from strategic project management to targeted interventions at team and individual development level.
We assist clients with their HR legal spend by providing on-going skills transfers to their HR and management teams through our "route map" strategy meetings, lessons learned reports, and regular employment surgeries, in addition to our highly regarded client training, using both on-site and web-based learning.
The latest Employment, Pensions & Immigration news and articles can be found at Bevan Brittan's Insight Information Hub
Support and advice on managing many workforce issues including sick pay, leave options, supporting staff well-being, presenteeism, remote and home working, lay-offs/short term working through FAQs, helpline or policy guidance.