I am a Corporate lawyer specialising in all aspects of corporate law. I have extensive experience in advising companies, SME’s, entrepreneurs and owner-managed business on a wide range of corporate matters across a variety of sectors including manufacturing, leisure, technology services and food.
I advise regional, national and international clients on acquisitions, disposals, private equity transactions, acquisition finance, joint ventures, re-organisations and corporate governance matters.
I take time to get to know clients, understand their business objectives and what really matters to them. I am recognised for my hands-on and common sense approach in delivering pragmatic and focused advice.
- Advising on the sale of a multi-site commercial vehicle franchise to the largest commercial vehicle dealer group in the UK.
- The acquisition of Greens Desserts by Hassani Trading Co. from Kerry Foods.
- Advising multinational technical professional services firm, GHD, on its acquisition of GHA Livigunn.
- The sale of Amber Cars to Veezu Holdings.
- The acquisition of LBK Packaging on behalf of agricultural packaging specialist, NNZ.
Yorkshire: Tackling Climate Change
Managing your M & A deals during the coronavirus
Budget 2021: our insights and reflection
Key issues for GCs and in-house lawyers