Our multi-disciplinary Transactional expert legal teams from across Bevan Brittan, including corporate, real estate, commercial, regulatory and employment, pensions and immigration, have successfully provided clients with advice and support on a host of deals during 2022.
The transactions reflect the range of markets and sectors we work within, including housing, health and social care, energy, higher education, local government and commercial businesses.
You can read more about some of the most notable deals below:
- Bevan Brittan team helps major merger of Catalyst and Peabody to complete
- Bevan Brittan Team Advises Anavo Group on Strategic Care Home Partnership
- Bevan Brittan advises ForHousing on £60m funding deal
- B&D Energy Ltd’s new energy centre contributes to energy security in the capital
- Bevan Brittan specialists support London Borough of Newham on £83m affordable homes partnership
- Advisers team up on multi-million pound acquisition of UK pet products firm by Swedish business
- Bevan Brittan advises on major care home acquisition deal
- Bevan Brittan advises Saxon Weald on £70m security transaction