I am a Solicitor with a wealth of experience working on property finance and housing & care transactions for lenders and registered providers alike across the affordable housing sector.
I have worked within property finance and housing & care since 2015 and have since continued to utilise my experience within Bevan Brittan working on large scale and complex property charging transactions within the housing department. I assist our senior lawyers on a broad range of housing finance transactions and provide due diligence support on capital markets transactions, private placements, direct bank funding and charging to a security trust.
My experience includes:
- Assisting on large portfolio charging transactions, including LSVT valuation uplifts and private placements for both lenders and borrowers, in addition to providing top up due diligence.
- Carrying out due diligence on property portfolios for registered providers, reviewing search documentation and collating information into certificates of title to the lenders’ satisfaction.
- Reviewing and reporting to clients on s.106 Agreements/Nomination agreements and securing deed of variations with various councils to bring them in line with the sector standard.
- Perfection of security to maximise valuation on charge and assisting with ongoing “ rolling charging “ work for our housing association clients.
- Managing datarooms and data management on large scale transactions for more efficient information exchange with clients filing.