These are challenging times for the health and social care sector with continued pressure on local authority budgets and fee rates (despite the precept), increased costs through the National Living Wage, and CQC's heightened regulatory scrutiny. Brexit will only increase the pressures on providers to maintain sufficient numbers of committed and engaged staff to deliver quality services. However, the NHS Five Year Forward View (through the New Models of Care), and the continuing drive to integration of services present growth opportunities for innovative providers.
Bevan Brittan and Clydesdale Yorkshire Bank invite you to a free event giving providers and professional advisers in the sector an opportunity to discuss the current challenges and opportunities and to network in an informal setting.
You will have the opportunity to hear from, and discuss with, industry experts in:
- CQC Regulation - Carlton Sadler, Senior Associate, Bevan Brittan LLP
- Employment and HR issues - Jodie Sinclair, Partner, Bevan Brittan LLP
- The role of the independent sector in New Models of Care - Vincent Buscemi, Partner, Bevan Brittan LLP
- Development Funding for the Health Care Sector - Richard Hornsey, Healthcare Director, Clydesdale Yorkshire Bank
- Economic / Treasure Update - Richard Hornsey, Healthcare Director, Clydesdale Yorkshire Bank
Who Should Attend?
- Health and Social Care Providers
- Chief Executives
- Finance Directors
- Commercial Directors
- HR Directors
- Valuers & Surveyors
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our events team will be in touch with you within 3 working days
Can I invite my colleagues to this event?
Absolutely. Feel free to forward them this invitation and ask them to register.
I really want to attend but can't make the date. Will you repeat this event?
Even though we may not repeat the specific drinks reception we will be holding other events that may be of relevance to you so please email email@example.com so we can ensure we send you an invitation to them.