Registration: 09:30 - 10:00
Seminar: 10:00 - 15:30 including a break for complimentary networking lunch
Managing complex complaints is an increasing burden on the NHS and healthcare sector; taking greater resources and having a wider impact on the public perception of the organisation. This practical training day will focus on best practice and guidance for front-line staff of the NHS and healthcare organisations to investigate and manage claims, complex complaints and adverse incidents.
We would like to give you the opportunity to ask your questions in advance of the session in order to enable us to focus on the topics you find more challenging in your everyday work life. In order to do this, please follow this link or alternatively send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.
We have set out below a brief outline of the areas that we are likely to cover and will offer more detail about the content of the sessions and the speakers nearer the event.
- Complaints procedure and legal framework
- Practical solutions for managing challenging complaints.
- Resolution outside the complaints process
- Public Relations in Complaints Management (including Social Media)
- Freedom of information and subject access requests
We are delighted to welcome PLMR (Political Lobbying & Media Relations) who will be delivering the session on Public Relations in Complaints Management (including Social Media)
Who Should Attend?
- Legal services team
- Complaints manager/complaint handler
- Directors of Nursing/ Medical Directors
- Board members
- PALS team
- Data Protection/ Data management Officers
- Directors of Patient Safety/Experience/Quality
- Communications team
This seminar is FREE CPD points: 4.5
Please be aware that places for this seminar are limited and are often over subscribed. Our clients get priority over non clients but we will endeavour to increase capacity where we can to allow all those who wish to attend a place. Where we are heavily over subscribed we will limit places to one or two people per organisation.