I am a construction and engineering lawyer with a keen focus on non-contentious work. My work includes preparing and negotiating construction documents, such as professional services appointments, building contracts and other ancillary documents including collateral warranties and performance security, as well as advising and supporting clients from inception to completion of a project.
My passion for construction law helps me find novel and informed approaches to projects.
- Advising a local authority on its construction documentation for development of a new cinema and leisure centre.
- Advising on the construction of a school under a modern methods of construction framework.
- Advising a structural and civil engineering firm on its professional services appointment in connection with an expansion of a cultural venue and arts space in Bristol, European Green Capital 2015.
- Advising a private developer on its construction documentation for a mixed-use scheme which included development of a modern agile office and a learning centre.
- Advising a private developer on its procurement strategy and construction documentation for a substantial housing scheme in Bath.