Timings: 10:00 - 13:00 (this seminar will be followed by lunch)
registration: 09:30 - 10:00
Location: MET Hotel, Leeds
The aim of this interactive seminar is to help commissioners of healthcare services get to grips with the new rules which are coming into force within April and in particular with:
- Optimum timings for advertising and competing the services
- Transparent and non-discriminatory procedures
- Relationship with the Monitor regime
- Changes to the procedure
- Risks and risk management
- Changes to contracts and consistency with the NHS standard from
- New models of care
Attending will help you understand the way the new regime applies and how to navigate the new rules. There will be a focus on practical advice and the management of the risks for NHS procurement of health care.
Who should attend?
- Directors and Commissioning managers
- Commissioning leads form CSUs and LPF bodies
Attending this seminar is FREE of charge
The session will be followed by a networking lunch
CPD points: 3
Please be aware that places for this seminar are limited and may be over subscribed. Our clients get priority over non clients but we will endeavour to increase capacity where we can to allow all those who wish to attend a place. Where we are heavily over subscribed we will limit places to two people per organisation.