Fit for Purpose Structures – Managing Risk in Diversified Activities
In Partnership with:
As housing association structures, activities and funding become increasingly complex, our ‘fit for purpose structures’ webinar series considers various topics, from joint ventures to mergers, to enable you to equip yourselves with the most suitable corporate, governance and funding structures to achieve your strategic objectives.
In this edition of the series, we will look at the opportunities and risks arising from diversification – particularly in light of the potential rent cap and the resultant drive for efficiency through structure and increasing new income streams.
During the webinar we will:
- Look at trends in the sector and hear from our panel on their experiences and observations
- Consider the commercial, financial and legal/regulatory implications
- Provide ‘top tips’ to equip leadership teams and boards
- Chair – Louise Leaver, Partner & Head of Housing, Bevan Brittan
- Sarah Greenhalgh, Partner, Bevan Brittan
- Peter Chapman, Director, Corporate Tax, KPMG
- Gregg Lavill, Indirect Tax Senior Manager, KPMG
- Naomi Dobraszczyc, Director of Finance & Resources, Nottingham Community Housing Association
- Chris Fawcett, Business Transformation Director, Broadacres Housing Association
This webinar will be of interest to leadership team members, governance and finance teams and board members
Please be aware that places for this seminar are limited and may get over subscribed. Our clients will get priority, but we will endeavour to increase capacity where we can to allow all those who wish to attend a place. Where we are heavily oversubscribed we will limit places per organisation.