In the first of our Take Ten podcast series, solicitors Sarah Clarke and James Williams discuss what to do when faced with an interview under caution either as an individual or as the representative of a health or social care service provider.
We cover -
- Which agencies might look to interview you.
- Who within your organisation might be interviewed.
- The purpose of an interview.
- Where an interview might take place.
- The interview process itself.
- Your legal rights and obligations.
- The meaning of the “Caution.”
- What Bevan Brittan can do to assist you throughout the process.