The Regulator of Social Housing is all set to strengthen consumer regulation. Do you know your customers? Now is the time to listen and act.
The Regulator of Social Housing shared its policy paper earlier this month (17 November) providing an overview of its early thinking on how it plans to re-shape consumer regulation and implement the changes set out in the Social Housing White Paper.
Join us and colleagues from DTP as we give an overview of the Regulator’s document:
- Principles and outcomes
- New Consumer Standards
- Consumer regulation approach
- Tenant Satisfaction Measures (TSMs)
- What Registered Providers should be doing now in preparation for the changes
- Insight into the Regulator’s relationship with the Housing Ombudsman and its consultation on their new Corporate Plan
- A ‘compare and contrast’ with consumer regulation in Scotland
- Next steps and timescales
This event is in partnership with DTP
Please note that registration for each webinar will close when the webinar starts, so please do ensure you have booked your place in advance to guarantee your attendance.
Please be aware that places for this seminar are limited and may get over subscribed. Our clients get priority over non clients but we will endeavour to increase capacity where we can to allow all those who wish to attend a place. Where we are heavily oversubscribed we will limit places to one or two people per organisation so please liaise with your team and decide who will represent your organisation before registering.