I am a commercial property lawyer. I advise upon complex property transactions and specialise in development and regeneration projects. I also have a breadth of experience in acquisitions, disposals, landlord & tenant and development across a range of sectors including residential, leisure and energy.
I have acted for both public and private sector clients for over 20 years, providing advice to local authorities, developers and private landowners. I also have particular experience advising charities and upon site assembly and title matters.
- Advising Wolverhampton City Council in relation to the proposed Summer Row Retail Core Expansion. A major retail-led, mixed-use redevelopment (£300m) that was intended to raise the City’s profile in late 2000s and deliver 600,000sq ft of retail and leisure space with 140 flats.
- Acting for Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council and Homes and Communities Agency in relation to the redevelopment of Hatfield town centre .
- Advising the Homes and Communities Agency upon the disposal of Roussillon Barracks for the delivery of private and affordable housing and care home provision.
- Advising Tyseley Energy Park (TEP) upon the phased development since 2013 of a biomass power facility, low/zero carbon refuelling stations and the collaboration with Birmingham University relating to its Thermal Energy Innovation Hub and TEP as an Energy Innovation Zone
- Advising Dudley Canal & Tunnel Trust upon the redevelopment of The Portal visitor & heritage centre, working closely with Canal & River Trust, Dudley MBC, Sandwell MBC, Heritage Lottery Fund and ERDF.