I am a planning partner with significant experience in all areas of planning law promoting (and objecting to) extensive retail, housing, office, leisure and general industrial development.
I advise clients on applications for and objections to planning applications, planning appeals (inquiries and written representations procedure), development plan representations, planning and infrastructure agreements, compulsory purchase and urban regeneration schemes, highway and footpaths, planning enforcement and High Court / Court of Appeal challenges and judicial reviews.
I focus on individual client needs, offering commercial advice whilst recognising the importance of project timescales and budget constraints.
Dalee Kaur is a standout partner. She is approachable, easy to work with, and is strongly focused on providing commercial, practical advice.
I am a member of Compulsory Purchase Association
- Advised the Department for Transport on proposals for a third runway at Heathrow
- Advised Far East Consortium International Limited on proposals to deliver mixed use development (£1 billion) on land known as Alpha Square in the Isle of Dogs
- Advised Mace and Doric Properties on proposals to deliver the comprehensive regeneration of Botley District Centre in Oxfordshire (£100 million)
- Advised Eco World International Bhd (property developer) on the acquisition on a number of development sites in the UK as part of a joint venture with Willmott Dixon Holdings Ltd (development arm of Be Living Holdings Ltd) (transaction worth £100 million)
- Advised Berkeley Homes in relation to the promotion of CPO for Woodberry Down, London (5,500 new homes)
- Advised AstraZeneca on the relocation of its global research and development centre and corporate headquarters to the Cambridge Biomedical Campus worth £330 million
Use Class C2 or C3? - Proceed with Care
The Business and Planning Bill 2020
The introduction of short term flexibilities to permission time periods, construction working hours & appeal procedure