I am an employment solicitor specialising in advising healthcare and public sector clients on all aspects of employment law and HR issues.
I have successfully represented clients in the Employment Tribunal in respect of claims for unfair and wrongful dismissal, discrimination, breach of contract, whistleblowing and equal pay.
I also provide advice to clients on a wide range of non-contentious matters, including grievance and disciplinary procedures, performance management, sickness absence, contract and policy review, investigations and settlement agreements.
Yara's areas of expertise
- Employment, Pensions & Immigration
- Contingent workforce and the gig economy
- Employment contracts and policies
- Employment advisory support
- Whistleblowing and raising concerns
- TUPE and outsourcing
- Equalities, diversity and discrimination
- Employment disputes and litigation
- Industrial relations and trade unions
- Workforce restructuring and agile working
- Health workforce