Timings: 10:00 - 13:00 (the seminar will be followed by a networking lunch reception)
All organisations regardless of size need to be prepared for managing their workforce within the ever tightening parameters of immigration control and requirements. This session aims to provide organisations with practical guidance in recruiting and managing the employment relationship with non UK workers. The session will be delivered by specialist immigration and employment lawyers and will focus on a number of topics that are of great importance to those working with an international workforce:
- Points based system
- Sponsorship licences
- Resident labour market test
- Tiers and routes in to work for non EEA nationals
- Rights of EEA citizens and derivative rights
- The right to work and employer's liability – avoiding illegal working throughout the employment relationship
- The Immigration Bill
- Problem areas and pitfalls; including dealing with workers lacking correct documentation
Who Should Attend?
- HR Directors and managers
- In house lawyers
- Recruitment specialists
CPD Points: 3
Attending this seminar is FREE of charge
Refreshments will be provided at registration. This seminar will be followed by a networking lunch so please do not forget to let us know of your dietary requirements.
Please be aware that places for our seminars are limited and are often over subscribed. Our clients get priority over non clients but we will endeavour to increase capacity where we can to allow all those who wish to attend a place. Where we are heavily over subscribed we will limit places to two people per organisation.