Join us for this 1 hour session with Steve Broach for a Special Educational Needs and Disability “snapshot” to consider:
- An overview of the National Plan for SEND to consider the strategic direction;
- Where do we draw the line between education and health provision;
- The overlap between SEND and NHS Children’s Continuing Care/NHS Continuing Healthcare;
- Education otherwise than at school and college post the Covid-19 pandemic; and
- The rising use of judicial review in the wake of the backlog with Tribunal hearings.
Steve is a public lawyer with particular expertise in health, education and social care and disability and children’s rights cases.
Please be aware that places for this seminar are limited and may get over subscribed.
Our clients will get priority, but we will endeavour to increase capacity where we can to allow all those who wish to attend a place.
Where we are heavily oversubscribed we will limit places per organisation.