- Exploration of the law and significant cases
- Decision making in general and assessing the difference
- How incapacitous decisions may be masked as unwise ones
- Case studies and examples
- The role of the inherent jurisdiction in unwise decision-making
There will also be opportunity for Q&A with our speakers.
Dr Radcliffe is regularly appointed as an independent expert in the Court of Protection to provide reports on diagnosis and capacity, and advise on best interests.
Keri Tayler specialises in mental capacity, mental health and human rights.
Please be aware that places for this seminar are limited and may get over subscribed.
Our clients will get priority, but we will endeavour to increase capacity where we can to allow all those who wish to attend a place.
Where we are heavily oversubscribed we will limit places per organisation.