Top-100 national law firm Bevan Brittan has promoted ten colleagues in its Bristol office.
The promotions include two new Partners, two Legal Directors, three Senior Associates and three Associates from within the firm’s Commercial & Infrastructure, Clinical Risk, Property and Litigation, Advisory & Regulatory teams.
The promotions in Bristol are part of a national promotions round which has seen 28 colleagues successfully further their careers with Bevan Brittan. The figure is among the highest number of promotions the firm has made in a single year.
Bevan Brittan’s Managing Partner Duncan Weir said: “There is no denying that economic pressures this year have created challenges and uncertainty, but yet again we have risen to the challenge. These promotions recognise the significant contributions that these colleagues have made to our business. Together with our wider teams, including the new recruits who have joined us over the past 12 months, these promotions will help to provide the strength and depth that we need to achieve our ambitious targets and drive the business forward over the coming year.”
David Hobbs, Head of Bevan Brittan’s Bristol office added: “It has been a busy year in our Bristol office, with colleagues supporting clients across the UK on a wide variety of matters. These promotions recognise the growth across the business, the depth of talent we have in our Bristol office and our ambitions for the future.”
The promotions build on 31 senior lateral hires, including four new partners, who have joined the business in the last 12 months as the firm worked towards achieving its tenth consecutive year of revenue and profit growth in the 22/23 financial year.
Bevan Brittan’s 2023 promotions in Bristol are:
- Anna Davies, Commercial & Infrastructure, Bristol
- Andrew Spicer, Commercial & Infrastructure, Bristol
- Deborah Jeremiah, Clinical Risk, Bristol
- Lucinda Price, Commercial & Infrastructure, Bristol
- Ruth Atkinson-Wilks, Clinical Risk, Bristol
- Scott Couzens, Commercial & Infrastructure, Bristol
- Phil Roberts, Commercial & Infrastructure, Bristol
- Philippa Dunstan, Clinical Risk, Bristol
- Naomi Compton, Litigation, Advisory & Regulatory, Bristol
- Isabella Yaxley, Property, Bristol