Fit for Purpose Structures – Managing Risk in Diversified Activities
In Partnership with:
As housing association structures, activities and funding become increasingly complex, our ‘fit for purpose structures’ webinar series considers various topics, from joint ventures to mergers, to enable you to equip yourselves with the most suitable corporate, governance and funding structures to achieve your strategic objectives.
In this edition of the series, we looked at the opportunities and risks arising from diversification – particularly in light of the potential rent cap and the resultant drive for efficiency through structure and increasing new income streams.
During the webinar the speakers:
- Looked at trends in the sector and gave their experiences and observations
- Considered the commercial, financial and legal/regulatory implications
- Provided ‘top tips’ to equip leadership teams and boards
- Chair – Louise Leaver, Partner and Head of Housing, Bevan Brittan
- Sarah Greenhalgh, Partner, Bevan Brittan
- Peter Chapman, Director, Corporate Tax, KPMG
- Gregg Lavill, Indirect Tax Senior Manager, KPMG
- Naomi Dobraszczyc, Director of Finance & Resources, Nottingham Community Housing Association
- Chris Fawcett, Business Transformation Director, Broadacres Housing Association