I have spent my career acting for the commissioners, providers and regulators of public services, handling some of their most complex disputes, investigations and litigation. My work includes:
- Commercial dispute resolution;
- Fraud prevention, response and asset recovery, including injunctions;
- Procurement and supply contract disputes;
- Defamation and reputation management.
My regulatory experience includes acting for statutory regulators, handling complex and high profile prosecutions, appeals and litigation.
He is a star of the regulatory field who is approachable and wise. He is very easygoing while possessing an inspiring breadth of knowledge and experience.
- Acting for public bodies involved in High Court challenges to procurement decisions, including applications to set aside “automatic suspension” of contract awards;
- Acting for the commissioner of a large, complex and high profile outsourcing of public services, to resolve commercial and performance issues;
- Working with a statutory regulator to respond to thematic issues and “supercomplaints,” including the preparation of guidance and processes to ensure efficient and consistent preparation of regulatory proceedings.
Higher Education Today - July 2022
News and current affairs for those working within Higher Education Institutions
You are my wise counsel and are really invaluable to me.
Daniel's areas of expertise
- Central Government & Agencies
- Administrative and Public Law
- Regulatory challenges
- Injunctive Relief
- Contract Management
- Commercial Dispute Resolution
- Outsourcing & technology disputes
- Breach of warranty claims
- Litigation & dispute resolution
- Competition Law
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Procurement Litigation
- Reputation Management