I have spent my career acting for the commissioners, providers and regulators of public services, handling some of their most complex disputes, investigations and litigation. My work includes:
- Commercial dispute resolution;
- Fraud prevention, response and asset recovery, including injunctions;
- Procurement and supply contract disputes;
- Defamation and reputation management.
My regulatory experience includes acting for statutory regulators, handling complex and high profile prosecutions, appeals and litigation.
He is a star of the regulatory field who is approachable and wise. He is very easygoing while possessing an inspiring breadth of knowledge and experience.
- Acting for public bodies involved in High Court challenges to procurement decisions, including applications to set aside “automatic suspension” of contract awards;
- Acting for the commissioner of a large, complex and high profile outsourcing of public services, to resolve commercial and performance issues;
- Working with a statutory regulator to respond to thematic issues and “supercomplaints,” including the preparation of guidance and processes to ensure efficient and consistent preparation of regulatory proceedings.
You are my wise counsel and are really invaluable to me.
Daniel's areas of expertise
- Central Government & Agencies
- Administrative and Public Law
- Regulatory challenges
- Injunctive Relief
- Contract Management
- Commercial Dispute Resolution
- Outsourcing & technology disputes
- Breach of warranty claims
- Litigation & dispute resolution
- Competition Law
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Procurement Litigation
- Reputation Management