Fit for Purpose Structures – Managing Risk in Diversified Activities
In Partnership with:
As housing association structures, activities and funding become increasingly complex, our ‘fit for purpose structures’ webinar series considers various topics, from joint ventures to mergers, to enable you to equip yourselves with the most suitable corporate, governance and funding structures to achieve your strategic objectives.
In this edition of the series, we will look at the opportunities and risks arising from diversification – particularly in light of the potential rent cap and the resultant drive for efficiency through structure and increasing new income streams.
During the webinar we will:
- Look at trends in the sector and hear from our panel on their experiences and observations
- Consider the commercial, financial and legal/regulatory implications
- Provide ‘top tips’ to equip leadership teams and boards
- Chair – Chris Harper, Partner & Head of Housing, Bevan Brittan
- Sarah Greenhalgh, Partner, Bevan Brittan
- Peter Chapman, Director, Corporate Tax, KPMG
- Gregg Lavill, Indirect Tax Senior Manager, KPMG
- Naomi Dobraszczyc, Director of Finance & Resources, Nottingham Community Housing Association
This webinar will be of interest to leadership team members, governance and finance teams and board members
Please note that registration for each webinar will close when the webinar starts, so please do ensure you have booked your place in advance to guarantee your attendance.
Please be aware that places for this seminar are limited and may get over subscribed. Our clients get priority over non clients but we will endeavour to increase capacity where we can to allow all those who wish to attend a place. Where we are heavily oversubscribed we will limit places to one or two people per organisation so please liaise with your team and decide who will represent your organisation before registering.