Join us for this 1 hour discussion session, where Sophie King, Safety Compliance and Assurance Manager from University Hospitals Plymouth NHS Foundation Trust, and Louise Mansfield, a Legal Director at Bevan Brittan, will discuss some of the key health and safety issues where there are constructions works taking place on a health and social care site:
- Traffic management
- Pedestrian and vehicle segregation
- Fire safety
- Risks of asbestos
- Impact of multiple contractors on site simultaneously
- What is the role of whole-site site inspections during construction?
- Balancing business continuity with progressing constructions works and mitigating risks
- The importance of providing health and safety support for the project planners.
Please be aware that places for this seminar are limited and may get over subscribed.
Our clients will get priority, but we will endeavour to increase capacity where we can to allow all those who wish to attend a place.
Where we are heavily oversubscribed we will limit places per organisation.