We work with a wide variety of insurers, self-insured companies and public sector organisations across the full range of insurance claims and disputes.
We handle claims for motor, casualty, medical malpractice and property insurers, as well as advising a large number of clients in the life, health and critical illness markets.
We specialise in providing prompt and cost-effective support on smaller disputes, as well as bespoke and comprehensive advice on larger claims.
Our work includes handling third party liability claims (both personal injury and property damage), as well as advising on a wide range of policy coverage disputes.
The latest Insurance Disputes news and articles can be found at Bevan Brittan's Insight Information Hub
We are specialists in insurance law. To us, this means far more than just being good at applying the general principles. Our team is made up of lawyers who support insurer clients in every area of their business, from organisational structuring and workplace issues, to protecting their brand, and handling claims.
- Breach of contract & negligence disputes
- Clinical negligence & complaint handling
- Commercial litigation & disputes advisory
- Contract management advice
- Employment, pensions & immigration – including contracts and company policies, staffing issues and TUPE.
- Health & safety & criminal regulatory/enforcement – including wide range of civil and criminal cases involving issues like fire and gas safety, asbestos, legionella, and RIDDOR reporting.
- Information law, DPA & FOI – including safeguards, procedures, staff training and compliance
- Insurance, liability claims & costs
- Intellectual property disputes
- Mental Capacity, Mental Health and Court of Protection
- Reputational management & defamation – including social media, accusations and harassment
Bevan Brittan advises Saxon Weald on £70m security transaction
15/11/2022View all News
Fit for Purpose - Diversified Structures
Fit for Purpose Structures webinar seriesView all Events
Employment Eye December 2022
Bevan Brittan's employment law report for December 2022View all Articles