Ongoing skills and knowledge transfer to clients is a key part of our approach.
The employment law landscape is complex, policy driven and constantly changing. Our training is delivered by our specialist employment lawyers and our programme keeps our clients up to speed and out of tribunal – thereby assisting clients with the management of their legal spend.
Our sessions are cost effective, interactive and practical. They may be delivered in person or online through
- case study led workshops
- boardroom style discussions
- Q&A sessions
- one-to-one coaching. We provide bespoke training sessions for a fixed fee – please contact us for a quote.
We run free bi-annual employment law training events at each of our office locations. Please click here for details of our events. We also offer a free Workforce Forum in Bristol and London: a roundtable discussion, designed for Human Resources Directors and Organisational Directors, led by Bevan Brittan and an external guest speaker. Please contact Jodie Sinclair or Julian Hoskins for more details.
[Bevan Brittan's training] was well paced, everyone could hear what [the speaker] was saying, and he did it in a way in which the team felt comfortable to pitch in and ask questions as he went along. I have already received a number of voluntary comments from the team since the presentation, all of which have been very complimentary and all said they thought [the speaker] was excellent.
Examples of some of our workshops and training topics include
- dealing with bullying and harassment complaints and investigations
- re-organisation, organisational change and TUPE issues
- managing sickness absence
- effective restructuring and redundancy processes
- mock employment tribunal workshops
- immigration and employing workers from overseas
- sector specific issues such managing the MHPS procedure (NHS).
Multi-disciplinary Bevan Brittan team advises on complex purchase of Dagenham Dock
Acquisition paves the way for 3,100 new homes on the former Dagenham Stamping Plant car works site at Dagenham DockView all News
WEBINAR - What can we learn from governance downgrades?
Fit for purpose structures series. In partnership with DTPView all Events
EU Settlement Scheme Deadline: What are your responsibilities to your EU service users?
EU Settlement Scheme deadline: 30 June 2021View all Articles