I am an employment and pensions lawyer. I advise a broad range of clients including NHS Trusts, independent health and social care organisations, local government, housing associations and private sector companies.
I regularly act for clients in Employment Tribunal litigation, including defending unfair dismissal, breach of contract, discrimination and whistleblowing claims. I also support clients with commercial settlements and executive terminations.
My non-contentious experience includes advising on the application of TUPE, providing day to day HR support and drafting employment contracts, policies and procedures. I also assist on corporate support due diligence exercises for both employment and pensions matters and provide pensions advice in relation to private schemes as well as local government, NHS and social housing pension arrangements. My pensions work also involves undertaking large scale review projects addressing the risks associated with potential winding up or scheme closures.
Lyndsay's areas of expertise
- Independent Health
- Local Government
- Social Care
- Employment, Pensions & Immigration
- Associates Network
- Contingent workforce and the gig economy
- Employment contracts and policies
- Employment advisory support
- Whistleblowing and raising concerns
- TUPE and outsourcing
- Equalities, diversity and discrimination
- Employment disputes and litigation
- Workforce restructuring and agile working
- Health workforce
- Combatting Sexual Harassment Training
- Employment Law Training Unit