I am an employment lawyer, primarily advising NHS Trusts and independent health and social care organisations, on a range of contentious and non-contentious employment issues.
I have experience of defending employment tribunal litigation including unfair dismissal, breach of contract, discrimination and whistleblowing claims. I also have experience of working as part of a larger litigation team on complex litigation matters.
My non-contentious work involves reviewing policies and procedures and contracts of employment, advising clients on a range of employment law issues such as redundancy and organisational change, termination of employment and executive severance agreements, grievance and disciplinary processes and supporting independent investigations.
Roisin's areas of expertise
- Independent Health
- Social Care
- Employment, Pensions & Immigration
- Contingent workforce and the gig economy
- Employment contracts and policies
- Employment advisory support
- Whistleblowing and raising concerns
- TUPE and outsourcing
- Equalities, diversity and discrimination
- Employment disputes and litigation
- Industrial relations and trade unions
- Workforce restructuring and agile working
- Health workforce
- Statutory Officer Discipline
- Combatting Sexual Harassment Training
- Employment Law Training Unit
- Large Scale Settlement Agreements