I am a dispute resolution solicitor with over 15 years’ experience in handling contentious matters. I specialise in construction and engineering disputes and have acted for a wide variety of clients, including high-net-worth individuals, developers, contractors and specialist sub-contractors, as well as construction professionals and consultants. I have acted across a wide range of sectors including residential and commercial development, energy and offshore, infrastructure, and charity.
I offer my clients pragmatic and cost-effective advice and I regularly deal with all forms of dispute resolution, including Court proceedings, adjudication, arbitration, mediation and other forms of ADR.
- Acted for a developer in relation to a substantial claim against the main contractor arising from significant defects on a development of 28 luxury homes;
- Acted for a high-net-worth individual in high-value TCC proceedings brought by the contractor claiming delay and loss and expense;
- Advised one of the City livery companies in relation to a dispute arising from a mixed-use commercial/residential redevelopment in Central London;
- Advised an industry body participant in the Grenfell Tower Inquiry;
- Advised a specialist contractor in relation to a dispute arising from works at an offshore wind farm;
- Advised a sub-contractor in relation to a dispute arising from major public infrastructure works.