I am a dispute resolution solicitor with over 15 years’ experience in handling contentious matters. I specialise in construction and engineering disputes and have acted for a wide variety of clients, including high-net-worth individuals, developers, contractors and specialist sub-contractors, as well as construction professionals and consultants. I have acted across a wide range of sectors including residential and commercial development, energy and offshore, infrastructure, and charity.
I offer my clients pragmatic and cost-effective advice and I regularly deal with all forms of dispute resolution, including Court proceedings, adjudication, arbitration, mediation and other forms of ADR.
Jake Stacey and Katie Harris are very communicative and engaged, which helped with the nuances of the argument being formed for an adjudication and certainly supported a positive outcome.
- Acted for a developer in relation to a substantial claim against the main contractor arising from significant defects on a development of 28 luxury homes;
- Acted for a high-net-worth individual in high-value TCC proceedings brought by the contractor claiming delay and loss and expense;
- Advised one of the City livery companies in relation to a dispute arising from a mixed-use commercial/residential redevelopment in Central London;
- Advised an industry body participant in the Grenfell Tower Inquiry;
- Advised a specialist contractor in relation to a dispute arising from works at an offshore wind farm;
- Advised a sub-contractor in relation to a dispute arising from major public infrastructure works.